Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Spring

Oodles of projects, home upgrades and a very large to-do list around here lately.
That's a fold over tag I've been working on for some Bittersweet lavender sachets. A butterfly punch is attached on top so that the package can hang.
I mentioned the wood bunny tags on Bittersweet blog but if you didn't happen to see it here's the scoop. I have received several emails requesting where I purchased the wood tags. If you haven't hopped over to Bittersweet then you are also not aware that the wood tags come in a package of 8 and are $1!
I painted mine with a whitewash and then stamped the rabbit.
Also worth repeating...This....
Yeah, I know!
Both items were purchased at Joann's craft store.
I'm still pondering flower garden thoughts. Even more after browsing through this selection of pretty fabric paper.
Warmly,
Jill 00

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...