Thursday, February 9, 2012

A little calico kitchen and my favorite chocolate cake

Yummy! This is my trusty chocolate cake recipe. The coffee adds a mild flavor to the recipe.
It's Ina's recipe. I have several of Ina's cookbooks that I reference recipes from. This is by far a favorite. I use dark dutch cocoa for both the batter and icing. That is why the icing is so dark.
Another play day this afternoon on Pinterest.
I found this cute little calico kitchen picture.

I love the wood bench, the plate rack, the light. Hey, I have that light! Just realized that as I look at the picture.

Well not exactly, but close.

Love that calico kitchen!

Beans and cornbread for dinner because old man winter has came for a visit.

Warmly,

Jill 00

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun to pass the time on Pinterest!! I'm following you now so stop over for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...