Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sweetness♥

I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone that happens upon Calico Petals, Fussy French and Bittersweet. Having three blogs may seem daunting to some folks but not to me. I enjoy the down time they offer me during my busy schedule. Yep, I'm usually on some sort of scheduling. I have to otherwise nothing would get done!
Can you believe Valentines Day is only a few short days away?
Thinking maybe holidays should be more than one day! What do you think?

Anyway I wanted to thank you for visiting Calico Petals. I don't often find the time to respond to emails or posts but please know I'm appreciative of your comments and emails and read each and every one.

It's been 6 years since my first post on Bittersweet blog. Wowsa! The daily interaction amongst fellow bloggers has brought joy to my life and a song in my heart. I mean that!
A lot of things have changed since that first post. I guess that's how time works. Nothing stays the same over time. Eventually a change occurs.

Some exciting things in the works for Fussy French, Bittersweet and Calico Petals.
Shh. I can't spill the beans quite yet.
Hint: There's a story behind every.....-------......

Warmly,
Jill 00

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...