Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sundries & Haberdasher

I just launched a new Etsy shop called Sundries & Haberdasher.
You may remember how I offered a  few vintage items on Calico Petals blog.
Realizing how much time it takes to list new items every week, I decided the least time consuming venue would be Etsy!
Seriously, who doesn't like Etsy?
Sundries & Haberdasher will offer unique one of a kind items such as packaging, merchandise pieces, sundries and haberdasher notions.
Most items offered were or used in my shop.
Since I've been a shop owner for over fourteen years, I have a large loot!

If you're interested in something particular, drop me a line. Most likely I have what you're looking for within my collection.

00 Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...