Monday, September 12, 2011

Calico Kitchen

Someday in addition to the calico cookbook I'd like to publish a "Calico Kitchen" idee book. The books pages would be filled with charming calico's and gingham's like the picture above. A different take on the norm you see nowadays in all the magazines. An original Calico Kitchen.
Color pallets of pink, green and blue would suffice with floral touches here and there.


White washed wood floors and floral motif wall covering would fit the bill.
Vintage appliances similar to this one.

When I dream of my Calico Kitchen those thoughts come to mind.

Jill

3 comments:

  1. Love those pics Jill, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! Looking at the old phone and fridge took me back to my grandma's farm kitchen, watching her eavesdrop on a phone call for some one else!!! FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was a book publisher you'd be hired.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...