Saturday, November 27, 2010

Photo Arrangement's...

I enjoyed using the outdoors for
product shooting last summer. You can't beat the lighting and sharp detail that natural light produces in pictures. This is one of my favorite shots. I had just picked the hydrangea's and their mossy green and powder blue variegated display brought joy to my eyes.
Using the old tattered scale as a prop was even more fun.
I tend to lean toward a simple less cluttered look rather than a bunch of stuff gathered.

It's cold outside now and winter is settling in for a spell. I don't think I'll be taking any outdoor product shots soon, but as soon as Spring ushers in her warm breeze I'll be back at it.

I recently designed a sign for a friends business kind of similar to the pictures above.

Still some tweaking to do, but this is the prototype sign for her new boutique.

I really like it. I also designed another sign for her second business. The two boutiques will be back and back with one another. Kind of tricky when designing signs so close to one another, but these are going to look grand!

Enjoy caring and sharing holidays.

Happily,
Jill 00
Two hugs are better than one

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...