Monday, November 15, 2010

My friend Julie...

H'm that postcard design looks very similar to your new blog.
After designing this card for my friend Julies upcoming open house I loved the flashy colors and holiday graphics so that I.....

You would love my friend Julies shop!
The boutique is nestled on the main floor of a
beautiful century old home which is the perfect
backdrop for the vintage theme you will find
throughout. Cottage, Shabby-chic and Romantic
style decorating is my niche. It's all about lacy
linens, pretty plates, teacups and saucers, old
floral hats and beaded purses. Pictures, with
unique frames, from the 50's and earlier cover
the walls along.....read more here.
I took this picture a few years ago. I absolutely love this soft pink gown.

If you ever decide to visit my little town, make sure you drop by my friends adorable shabby chic shop!

Enjoy caring and sharing holidays.
Happily,
Jill 00
Two hugs are better than one

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...