Monday, August 17, 2009

Sassafras


Another sassafras apron completed and many more in production.
I have been thinking, pondering, wondering just how I am going to display these aprons at the upcoming shows I'm participating in and all of a sudden it came to me!
While thinking about it I knew the display piece needed to be different, something that would fit in, but yet stand out from the crowd.
After careful thought it came to me...
A ivy wrapped twig ladder, yeah that will be perfect!
Lennis is constructing the ladder for me out of fallen red bud limbs and I can't wait to show you a preview with all the sassafras's folded over the ivy covered branches.
I think you'll like it!

Enjoy caring and sharing days.


Happily,
Jill 00 (Two hugs are better than none)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea Jill, Id love to see how you are going to set it up....by the way, good idea with the poscards! I just had some printed too, for the spring sale! Great minds think alike!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...