Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Share your creative space...

I thought it would be fun to share our creative spaces this week.
Do you have a special nook or space that inspires you to create?
You can add a picture and link to your creative space below on the link button.
Simply follow the prompts.

This picture was taken last summer. It's the entrance to my home studio. A place where I share my creations with friends and patrons. I've been operating the shop from my home for 5 years now. Before that I owned and managed a shop downtown.
It's fun having a shop in your home! It's worked out great for me. If you're contemplating a home shop, I say go for it! It makes perfect sense to me. You'll have the best of both worlds!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...