Monday, August 8, 2011

summer and then...

The original plan was to offer my collection of vintage prop items once used for displays in Bittersweet shop.
All too often plans get tossed to the side simply because there's so much going on in our lives.
Design work and Bittersweet Soap takes up most of my day.
If I'm not making soap, I'm designing web sites and logo's for clients.
I know, I know, lucky girl! I really do count my blessings each and every day!
so....
The plan of sharing those vintage goods has been placed on the back burner for awhile until further notice.
Autumn is my busiest time of year and preparation's have already been put into place to get ready for the holiday season.
It's always exciting at Calico and Bittersweet around the holidays. We host a holiday open house and our signature scents of the season premier both on the web site and studio.

Calico Petals blog posts will be going back in time reflecting on the real life stories that unfold. Possibly down the road, we will begin listing our vintage goods again, but for now it's business as usual. Well, if you're familiar with Bittersweet or Calico and are an avid reader you know business as usual is what we do best!

I'm really looking forward to fall!

Enjoy caring and sharing days.

Jill 00

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...