Monday, January 31, 2011

For everyone who wished we'd get lots of snow this winter. Your wish has come true threefold! A powerful blizzard is soon to move through Calico Petals and I'm beginning to wish and yearn for an early spring!
Thoughts of lavender and butterflies, forget me not and lush green grass linger in my mind.

Indoor spring thoughts are taking shape at the studio regardless of the snowy landscape outside.

Spring always brings fresh ideas and creations and is my favorite time at Bittersweet and Calico.

Those pondering thoughts of colorful blooms and pretty flutter bugs will be confined to indoors. Bittersweet's new spring line, "Botanical Blooms" is sprouting and it's roots are boldly escaping their boundaries! I can't wait to put it all together!

Enjoy caring and sharing winter days.

Jill 00

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...