Monday, October 25, 2010

Friends of Calico and Bittersweet

I'd like to introduce you to my friend Kelly. She's the proprietress of Farmstead.
Kelly has one of the most prettiest most unique farms you'll ever see!
Farmstead has horses, chickens, a beautiful barn, stunning out buildings that are move in ready, tents decked out for cozy camping with girlfriends complete with old fashioned tub.
She also offers creative retreats each month. At the retreats you can learn how to make a variety of handmade things.

When I had my shop downtown Kelly opened a shop next door. We became shop neighbors and friends during that time.
She's since closed her shop as did I and we're both branching out in exciting directions.
I'll be working with Kelly on some logo design work this week. Her new adventure is still hush, hush so I can't spill the beans. Darn it, don't you hate that?

Anyway pop on over to my friend Kelly's blog and check out Farmstead. I think you'll like it there.

Enjoy caring and sharing days.
Happily,

Jill 00
Two hugs are better than one

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...