Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cottage Spring...

Sprucing up the studio with remnants of spring.
I picked up this cute sign the other day for hardly nothing.


I made this little bird house a few years ago. I had no idea how time consuming to cut the fabric to fit the odd shaped bird house.
I sprayed it with some glass glitter and have it resting next to the lavender bundles.

This is a picture of my laundry area/studio. As you can tell by the picture it's both functional and resourceful.
Don't you love the Cami? I have had that for a very long time. It looks nice atop the sassy aprons, I think.
I hope you're enjoying a nice Spring. 

Enjoy caring and sharing spring days.
Happily,
Jill 00 (Two hugs are better than one) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...