Thursday, October 1, 2009

Julie's Shop



I took this shot from my friend Julies shop a couple of years ago. I'm quite fond of this picture.
It's a timeless picture, I believe.

Do you know why I'm so fond of this picture?
That pretty pink chiffon dress looked pretty back then and continues to hold it's beauty today. Don't you love that? I do! Isn't that how vintage pieces are suppose to make you feel? Kind of like that feeling you get when you watch an old Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly movie,kinda.

If you ever have the opportunity to visit my little town then you really must stop by Julie's shop, Aggieal's Attic.
You are sure to find the cutest shabby vintage goods you'll ever see!

Happily,

Jill 00 (Two hugs are better than one, yep)

2 comments:

  1. Nice !
    Grace Kelly is a beautiful icon, we need more of those classy ladies to remind us to enjoy the beautiful parts of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,

    You are so right!!
    There are so many beautiful parts of our lives, sometimes I think we are so busy we don't notice them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...